Saturday, February 5, 2011
Zumba!
Everyone should try zumba! It's sooo much fun. It's a like a latin inspired, aerobic, dance class. Plus, it's easy yet it really challenges you. I went to a zumba benefit to help raise money for a lady I know who has cancer last night. I loved every minute of it. Zumba gets me really pumped and it's totally worth being sore the next day. I can't wait for it to get a little bit less icy so I can go running again. I miss it! But, for now, I'll have to see if I can sneak a zumba class into my schedule with a friend of mine. Go zumba!! On another note, I signed up for EFY with my cousin and I'm so excited! I love EFY and I absolutely love being able to see my favorite cousin on my Dad's side. Her and I are like two peas in a pod which is funny because we've grown up 3,000 miles away and have rarely seen eachother. Go family! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment